Thursday, June 5, 2014

Volleyball Magazine All-Americans

Photo Credit: Hawaii Athletics

| Volleyball Magazine Release | UH Release |

Juniors Taylor Averill and Brook Sedore were both named to the 2014 Volleyball Magazine NCAA Men's All-Americans. This is the second All-American award given to each of them as they both were honored by the AVCA.

This season Volleyball Magazine named seven members on three teams instead of ten members on three teams. Each team consisted of two middle blockers, two outside hitters, one opposite, one setter, and one libero. Averill a middle blocker was named to the First Team and Sedore an opposite was named to the Second Team.

Micah Christenson (Kamehameha-Kapalama/USC) a setter was named to the First Team, Taylor Crabb (Punahou/Long Beach State) an outside hitter and Henry Cassiday (Punahou/USC) a libero were named to the Second Team.

Player of the Year: Taylor Sander (BYU)
Coach of the Year: Shane Davis (Loyola)
Freshman of the Year: Lucas Yoder (USC)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm іt loooƙs like your blog ate my first сomment (it was super long) ѕso ӏ guess I'll just
    sum it up whazt I had written and say, I'm thoroughlƴ enjoying your blog.
    I too am ɑn aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to
    eveгytɦing. Do yօu have аny helpvul hintѕ for inexpеriеnced
    blog writeгѕ? I'd definitely appreciate it.

    my page; cleaning tips

    ReplyDelete